The Polytec-Air painting overalls are made from breathable, lint-free and silicone-free polyester. This paintwork clothing is characterized by its comfortable fit and optimized ventilation.
- CE marked, EN340 – Antistatic EN1149-1:2008
- Silicone free
- Personal protective equipment PPE CAT I according to EU Directive 2016/425
- Color Midnight BLACK with red & gray accent stripes
- High-quality zipper with rubber zipper
- Drawstring hood
- Breathable TRIGON back fabric
- Breathable mesh inserts under the arms
- Chest pocket with protective flap and Velcro – back pocket
- Comfortable nylon cuffs at the wrists – elastic rubber band at the ankles
- Knee pockets for optionally available EVA knee pads
- Available sizes XS-4XL
- Washable up to 40°C or by dry cleaning
The Polytec-Air painted overalls are black with red and gray accent stripes. They have a hood with a drawstring, a high collar and a back pocket, each with a Velcro fastener, a 2-way zipper and an elastic band at the arm, leg and hip ends.
These overalls have proven themselves a thousand times over and are now part of the standard equipment of numerous paint shops. The POLYTEC-AIR painting suit is economical due to multiple use and belongs to protection class PPE Category 1.