3M Aura 9332+ FFP3 Valved Particulate Respirator is a reliable, easy to use P3 rated disposable mask. The mask’s advanced three panel design and low breathing resistance filter makes it comfortable to use. It is also foldable, so it easier to store and carry around than traditional cup shaped respirators. Supplied in quantities of 10 individually sealed masks.
The Aura 9332+ mask features 3M’s Cool Flow Valve, which reduces heat build-up in hot and humid conditions. The mask’s sculpted upper panel follows the contours of the face, creating an effective seal. The embossed top panel also helps to reduce eyewear fogging. The mask also features a chin tab for ease of fitting.
Used correctly, FFP3 masks help reduce exposure to airborne particles. They are proven to be effective during epidemic crises, such as the ebola outbreak. They are currently being used in health care centres as personal protective equipment against coronavirus.
FFP3 – protects against harmful dusts, water and oil based mists or aerosols and biological agents of risk groups 2 and 3 in concentrations of up to 20 x WEL.
NR – non reusable. Suitable for single shift use only.
D – these filters have passed the Dolomite clogging test, giving the user better breathing resistance.
The 3M Aura 9332+ Respirator is available now from Safety Supplies. You can call our friendly team today for further details and impartial advice on all of your PPE and respiratory protection needs.
3M cool-flow valve removes heat build-up.
- 10 x individually sealed disposable FFP3 face masks.
- 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement.
- Low-resistance filter technology helps you breathe more easily.
- Cool Flow Valve helps reduce heat build-up in hot and humid conditions.
- Coloured headstraps for easy identification (red for FFP3).
- Tested and certified to EN 149:2001 + A1:2009.
- Fits Wide Range of Face Shapes / Sizes
- Effective Filter Performance
- Strap Colour Denotes Protection Level
- Fold Flat