Iwata LS400 Supernova Basecoat HVLP Spray Gun.
The gun is supplied with the following:
- LS400 Spray Gun complete with pot – supplied with an ET air cap (ETS option is available on request)
- Iwata gun gauge
- Iwata air blow gun
- Iwata key ring
- Spanner and cleaning brush included
New Split Nozzle Technology
Iwata have evolved their split nozzle technology, allowing the atomizing air flow to cut the paint stream like a knife and controls the droplets efficiently. A long flat uniform spray pattern with a fine and consistent droplet size achieves an easily controlled paint overlap, this also gives you a premium quality application of all paints with it’s superior wet control.
- Perfect surfaces and finest atmoization by Split Nozzle Technology
- HD (High Delivery) Nozzles are also available allowing a faster, fuller flow
- Soft spray pattern for easy handling when blending
- High material transfer, maximum material savings
- Large and uniform spray pattern
- VOC compliant professional spray gun, significantly more than 65% efficiency
- Clearly visible reduction of so called fat edges
- Quiet and pleasant background noise
- Anatomically lightweight spray gun body
- Simple operation of the control knobs, for right and left handers
- Conical seal nozzle, minimum wear parts
- Clearer design, easy maintenance
- Quality surface for an easy cleaning
1.3mm ET is the setup recommended by Iwata for most basecoat applications.