A superior quality blue, powder free nitrile glove with textured fingers for maximum grip. The perfect choice when in need of extra protection, strength and durability. Powder and later free to reduce the risk of contact dermatitis. Supplied in boxes of 100.
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Compliant with the Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1
- Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4
- Product Food Approved to EC1935/2004
- EU Type Examination carried out by SATRA
- Tested to European Standards EN420:2003+A1:2009& EN ISO 374-1:2016 & EN ISO 374-5:2016
Contains accelerators which may cause allergic reactions
- AQL 1.5 medical grade glove.
- Latex Free – eliminates protein sensitisation.
- Extra strong synthetic rubber offers better puncture and abrasion resistance than natural rubber or vinyl.
- Soft elastic material feels cooler and is more comfortable and flexible to wear
- Powder Free – reduces risk of product contamination
- Textured fingertips for improved grip.
- Food Contact: Tested in accordance with European standard EN1186 making it suitable for food contact