Jangro Pine Disinfectant is tested to BS6424:1984 (90) grade QAP30 and BSEN1276, proven to kill 99.999% of germs and bacteria. General purpose for use on toilets, drains and sinks.
Features & Benefits
• Contains pine oil
• Formulated with quaternary ammonium salts
• Kills 99.999% of germs and bacteria
How to Use
- General Disinfection: Dilute 160ml to 5 litres of clean water (1:30)
- Flushing: Use neat for sinks, drains and gulleys.
- Washing: For routine cleaning and deodorising of floors, walls and painted surfaces. Dilute 80ml to 5 litres of
clean water (1:60)
- Soaking: Dilute 160ml to 5 litres of clean water (1:30). Soiled linen, handkerchiefs, heavily soiled articles should
be rinsed clean before disinfection