Jangro Thickened bleach formulation with 4.7% available chlorine. pH 12.7. Dilution 1 to 50. Specially formulated to give greater clinging power, where it matters, thus giving total protection against germs.
Cleaning agent and disinfectant.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Pleasantly perfumed
• Used to disinfect and cure unpleasant smells caused by waste matter
• Can remove stains from lavatories, basins etc.
HOW TO USE
- Do not use undiluted on clothes.
- Do not use on silk, wool, colours, leather or any garments with a special finish.
- Drains & Toilet Bowls: Use undiluted.
- General Disinfecting: Dilute 100ml per 5 litres of cold water (1:50).
- Cold Bleaching (45 minutes): Dilute 50ml per 5 litres of cold water (1:100).
- Overnight Bleaching: Dilute 25ml per 5 litres of cold water (1:200)
All surfactants used in this product comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability
and protection of the environment