The LS-400 Series 2 Digital basecoat spray gun from Iwata. This gun features a brand-new special surface treatment based on PVD technology (Physical Vapour Deposition). The PVD coating provides a harder wearing and more scratch resistant coating, while also providing a darker more striking finish.
Iwata have developed the world’s smallest quick detachable digital manometer, the DPG-1. The DPG1 fits into the gun handle without changing any design principles, the handle feels no heavier or larger with the digital manometer, maintaining Iwata’s trademark ergonomic design.
Anest Iwata and Pininfarina have carefully researched and developed a new design for the Series 2, while still paying homage to the original WS and LS. For Series 2, we have refined the original design, resulting in a more contoured and lightweight body.
LS400 Digital Basecoat Spray Gun Features
- The new LS-400 Base is a unique HVLP Hybrid spray gun predominantly designed for the application of both water-borne and solvent-based base coats.
- The LS-400 Base has a slightly larger atomised droplet due to its HVLP characteristics, but split nozzle technology enables the droplets stay
consistent and uniform in size and shape.
- LS-400 Base comes in ET nozzle
- The ET nozzles are designed for standard and humid conditions
- Comes with 600ml Gravity Cup
- Anest Iwata Instructions Manual
If you’re look for parts for your LS400 Series 2 Digital Basecoat Spray Gun then have a look here