The WS-400 Series 2 Digital Basecoat spray gun from Iwata. This gun features a brand-new special surface treatment based on PVD technology
(Physical Vapour Deposition). The PVD coating provides a harder wearing and more scratch resistant coating, while also also providing a darker
more striking finish.
Iwata have developed the world’s smallest quick detachable digital manometer, the DPG-1. The DPG1 fits into the gun handle without changing any design principles, the handle feels no heavier or larger with the digital manometer, maintaining Iwata’s trademark ergonomic design.
Anest Iwata and Pininfarina have carefully researched and developed a new design for the Series 2, while still paying
homage to the original WS and LS. For Series 2, we have refined the original design, resulting in a more contoured and
- OBS stands for Optimum Base coat settings.
- The OBS nozzle have been engineered to produce a flat and even spray pattern with material throughout.
- At Anest Iwata we have re-engineered the OBS air cap and nozzle, producing best in class performance
- The OBS nozzle are classified as follows:
– 1.3 OBS: for standard conditions.