Lechler Universalplast is an adhesion promoter for all kinds of plastics used in the automotive industry.
The kit contains 1lt of primer and 500ml of hardener to suit it’s 2:1 mixing ratio.
Must degrease the plastic thoroughly before use with the Lechler 00617 plastic cleaner and the 00699 hydrocleaner, to obtain the anti-static effect. Can be over-coated with any 2K primers from the Lechler range.
- Excellent adhesion to plastic materials
- Easy application
- Easy to use, with a simple 2:1 mixing ratio
- High coverage
- Quick drying
For use on the following plastics:
- PRFV-GFK, SMC, BMC, ZMC – Glass fibre reinforced polyester prepreg
- PFO-NORYL – Polyphenyloxide
- PC – Polycarbonat
- ABS – Acrylic Butadiene Styrene
- PP-EPDM – Modified polypropylene
- PUR – Hard polyurethane foam
- PUR FLEX – Flexible polyurethane foam
- RIM – Integral polyurethane
- PVC – Polyvinyl chloride
- PA-NYLON – Polyamide
- PBTF-POCAN – Polybutylene Terephtalate