As of the 5th January 2021, FMF will remain open for supply with a strict COVID-19 policy in force.
We are wanting to assure you that in times of uncertainty, the safety of our customers and staff remains our highest priority. Please know that we are keeping those affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our thoughts while we closely monitor the evolving situation.
In the meantime, FMF will be taking the following steps to ensure safety in both our and your workplace.
Our Trade Counter will remain open operating a ‘call and collect’ service. We will be encouraging you to place your order over the phone at which a collection time will be arranged.
- Please wear your face covering when entering the Trade Counter.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entering the Trade Counter.
- There will be a strict 1 in, 1 out policy in force.
- We are promoting the use of contactless payment where possible.
- Customers self-isolating or showing symptoms are asked to stay away, if your need is that great, we will endeavour to find a solution to be able to supply you, please call.
We will continue with our No Contact delivery service that has been in place since the start of the pandemic.
- Our drivers will not be taking signatures for deliveries but will be required to obtain a full name from the person who receives delivery.
- We request that deliveries can be left at your front door / gate, so our drivers do not have to enter your premises.
- We request you adhere to social distancing guidelines with our drivers.
- Our drivers are equipped with face coverings which is a mandatory requirement for them to wear when on your premises.
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes have been provided to all drivers for use between deliveries.
Colour matching is still available, however please call us before turning up to colour match as the below process is now in place.
- Any panels / parts that require colour matching will need to be cleaned and left at the Trade Counter / front of the building with your name and telephone number attached.
- We will then take the panels in to match and will call you to discuss available options, finalise your order and arrange a collection time.
- Your paint and panel can then be collected at the relevant collection time.
- We will still collect panels to be matched from your premises, please ensure these are cleaned and left at the front of your premises so our drivers can collect.
- Our scanner service will be limited, please call for further information.
FMF has introduced several internal policies to keep staff safe and to ensure we can continue to supply you in a safe and friendly manner.
- Introduction of a contact free environment with a social distancing policy.
- Cleaning frequency within our depot has been increased throughout the day to ensure high standards of safety and cleanliness are maintained. This includes PDQ machines – card payment machines, door handles etc.
- Our goods inwards will also adopt the contact-free policy towards the drivers who come to FMF and they will be made to adhere to social distancing guidelines and not be allowed to enter the buildings.
- We have instructed any staff with flu-like symptoms to self-isolate and not attend the workplace in line with current Government guidelines.
- Where possible, team members are working remotely so please bear with us if we are a little slower to respond or supply during this testing period.
We hope you understand why these measures have had to be put in place and that you will work with us to try and keep things operating as close to a normal schedule as possible.
We wish good health for you and your families during these uncertain times and urge you to look after yourselves while being mindful of others.