As of 24th of March, Fisher Motor Factors will remain open, albeit with a very small workforce. We still have a delivery service in operation, although a lot smaller than usual and therefore deliveries will be made the following working day from placement of your order or alternatively a collection time can be arranged.
We are wanting to assure you that in times of uncertainty, the safety of our customers and staff remains our highest priority.
Please know that we are keeping those affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) in our thoughts while we closely monitor the evolving situation.
In the meantime, FMF will be taking the following steps to ensure safety in both our and your workplace.
- As of Tuesday 24th March, our Trade Counter will be CLOSED. If you require any items collecting from our depot, please place the order over the phone before you arrive and call again on your arrival so we can arrange to exchange goods in line with the social distancing guidelines.
- FMF will remain open from Tuesday 24th March but only for our current trade customers.
- Introduction of a contact-free environment and social distancing policy.
- Reduced cash handling – card payments, contactless and bank transfers preferred, so please where possible try to do so.
- We are providing hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes for all our delivery team, and they will keep a social distance of at least 2 meters.
- Delivery drivers will not be taking signatures for deliveries but will be required to obtain a full name from the person who receives delivery. We are requesting deliveries be made at your front door / gate so our delivery drivers do not have to enter your premises and adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
- We ask that any panels that are needed to be collected for colour matching be thoroughly cleaned prior to us doing so.
- FMF sales staff are NOT going to visit your premises but will remain in contact to deal with any of your requirements or help and advice needed.
- Cleaning frequency within our depot has been increased throughout the day to ensure high standards of safety and cleanliness are maintained. This includes PDQ machines – card payment machines, door handles etc.
- Our goods inwards will also adopt the contact-free policy towards the drivers who come to FMF and they will be made to adhere to social distancing guidelines and not be allowed to enter the buildings.
- We will not be allowing any supplier or third-party representatives in to FMF.
- Customers self-isolating or showing symptoms are asked to stay away, if your need, is that great, we will endeavour to find a solution to be able to supply.
- We have instructed any staff with flu-like symptoms to self-isolate and not attend the workplace in line with current Government guidelines.
- Where possible, team members are working remotely so please bear with us if we’re a little slower to respond or supply during this testing period.
We hope you understand why these measures have had to be put in place and that you will work with us to try and keep things operating as close to a normal schedule as possible.
We wish good health for you and your families during these uncertain times and urge you to look after yourselves while being mindful of others.