Featuring 3/8” square drive, meaning you can fit slim-line sockets (from 6mm diameter); this compact, manoeuvrable wrench is ideal for a range of assembly / disassembly applications – especially those smaller fastenings in hard-to-reach areas. Powered by a smooth, frictionless digital brushless motor and fuelled by a high quality Li-Ion batteries, for long lasting, high performance. Equipped with a variable speed trigger for optimum control when tightening, electronic brake which offers near instant stopping power and ergonomic soft-grip handle for comfortable operation.
- 220Nm max torque and compact size, only 152mm in length – ideal for use in tight access areas
- Strong and robust, but still lightweight and comfortable. Only 1.4kg.
- Compact and maneuverable to access tighter areas
- Variable speed trigger for optimum control
- Forward and reverse mode for tightening and loosening fastenings
- Electronic brake, which offers near instant stopping power
- Professional quality digital brushless motor provides smooth, frictionless operation – prolongs battery life and optimises power delivery
- 3/8″ Square drive with ball bearing to secure socket
- 3 year manufacturer warranty when registered with Kielder (terms and conditions apply)
Supplied with 2 x 2.0Ah batteries, charging unit and moulded carry case